What's new

hey mums - i think it is time for yet another spin backwards :)

gravediggermax-vabeachva

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
2,027
Reaction score
475
Golden Thread
0
Location
va beach, va
Detector(s) used
se pro, excal. II, ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i hatem
 

Attachments

  • 8147R.webp
    8147R.webp
    28.6 KB · Views: 493
  • 814LOOT.webp
    814LOOT.webp
    25.5 KB · Views: 496
Upvote 0
I haven't found one YET!!!! that would be irritating!!! Chug
 
Of course I would rather have GOLD, PLAT, SILVER etc etc etc but still................. a ring is a ring and better than nothing. In fact some of those titanium, tungsten rings are quite beautiful and better than those squeeze-on toe rings! I love em all. I think I must have tripped and gotten confused the last time I did my backwards spin. ::) I've been going out almost every morning and not finding anything to brag about so I think you are doing quite well.
 
Those are nice to see in the scoop till you read the inside. Still they are rarer than pull tabs. :thumbsup:
 
I feel you Max almost as bad as a pull tab when I see one of those in my scoop. If you by a tungsten or titanium wedding ring you might be a red neck.

Jason
 
Sorry you hate 'em. I think they're much nicer than most of my junque. Haven't found one yet, but don't hunt in water either.
 
Yea I would rather have gold or silver. But I als like finding rings even it they are not gold or silver. They are better then a pull tab or a zinc cent.....Matt
 
some of those are turning up with real diamonds in them!!!!!!
 
hey seeker, like sandman said.........rarer than pulltabs

i wish u had them all...........diamonds and all :thumbsup:
 
Checking out a small beach in a busy part of San Juan and got excited when I pulled up the scoop and saw something shiny. Turned out to be a good looking man's ring but the lettering on the inside said "Stainless Steel". Not gold - but I'll keep it!
 
I keep telling my wife I want to start a petition to ban the use of stainless steel, tungsten carbide and titanium in the use of wedding bands. :dontknow:

Only gold or platinum should be allowed in the use of wedding bands. :laughing7:

I'm probably finding 1 gold in every 5 wedding rings now so I know the frustration. >:(
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom