VERDE

Bronze Member
Jun 6, 2013
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey packerbacker!! Just goes to show you someone enjoys your input!! Now if I could trick smeone into paying mine I would be gracious too!! He He!! Anyway, GOOD LUCK and GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It wasn't I :dontknow: Some very kind person did that for me also. Thanks! who ever you are.

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You're welcome.

OP
OP
packerbacker

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
rg, did you really do that? REALLY? I don't know whether to believe you or not. You DO have a reputation you know? :)

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sure I did. I got myself and about 5 others. People whose posts I enjoy. No big deal. They did send y'all the secret treasure maps you get with charter membership, didn't they? I know mine are workin out pretty good so far. Paid for themselves a few times over. (haha! Ok, that part MIGHT be a joke) Well, I'm tired of shovelin snow so I'm off to Moab for a couple of days. Adios.

ronwoodcraft

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2007
Idaho
Sure I did. I got myself and about 5 others. People whose posts I enjoy. No big deal. They did send y'all the secret treasure maps you get with charter membership, didn't they? I know mine are workin out pretty good so far. Paid for themselves a few times over. (haha! Ok, that part MIGHT be a joke) Well, I'm tired of shovelin snow so I'm off to Moab for a couple of days. Adios.
Thanks from Me also!!!...I was wondering what happened.

coazon de oro

Bronze Member
May 7, 2010
texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I too was a lucky recipient of Charter Membership, but this was some months ago. I have always wondered who would be so kind, so as to personally thank him, or her with the location of a real treasure.:tchest:

Homar

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Okie Dokie then. I owe you a steak dinner. Seriously send me a PM with your contact info and I'll make good sometime soon, as I pass through Summit County at a high frequency rate. I did wonder how you noticed I was then a CM that time you congratulated me on that. Thats when I first took note of it. I took it as a gift from someone, but who I wondered? does someone out there think I'm special?... Well I think your special too.

EagleDown

Bronze Member
May 13, 2010
California
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites TDI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Okie Dokie then. I owe you a steak dinner. Seriously send me a PM with your contact info and I'll make good sometime soon, as I pass through Summit County at a high frequency rate. I did wonder how you noticed I was then a CM that time you congratulated me on that. Thats when I first took note of it. I took it as a gift from someone, but who I wondered? does someone out there think I'm special?... Well I think your special too.
Darn, here I thought I was special. But, I can't afford to buy the CM. Did once, but when the time rolled around to renew, I just didn't have the where-with-all. (lol)

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No big thang, guys. Somebody did that for me once so why not pass it on. I hooked up tamrock, coazon de oro, packerbacker, TJE, and ronwoodcraft. Y'all don't owe me nothin, but I figured I really owed the site a little rent for the space they give me. Bad thing was after I thought I done good, well there was about 4 or 5 others I noticed I should have got. I'll see how much change I got left over this year and get them. Hey, did y'all get that 18 karat gold medallion with the secret TreasureNet symbol on it they send out to Charter Members? I like mine, cause it has a firestarter and a can opener on the sides of it. Really handy. And the instructions for the secret handshake so we can identify each other? Jajajajaja! Orale, primos!

coazon de oro

Bronze Member
May 7, 2010
texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks RGINN,

You are a better man than I. Keep a window open, I'm going to send you a pigeon, hope that cold air doesn't get him.

Homar

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks RGINN,

You are a better man than I. Keep a window open, I'm going to send you a pigeon, hope that cold air doesn't get him.

Homar
Can't those birds can deal with all kinds of weather? I stay in a motel in Salida, Colo allot cause I just love the Polish couple who own it. He raises pigeons behind the motel. They look like they were made for the cold weather. They're a puffy looking white breed of pigeon with feather all the way down to their feet. I'll try and get a pic of them next time I stay.

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You'z a good egg RGINN, ....Thanks!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread