Hi from California!

Danebury

Jan 18, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, I live on the Peninsula in the SF Bay Area and am new to metal detecting. I have only gone out once so far, I just got my Bounty Hunter Quick Silver this past Christmas. I found a reason to buy a Garrett Pin pointer (I needed to find some buried wires) and a few other things. My other hobby is photography which I began in 1973 as a 5th grader. I found a local metal detector club near me and I am looking forward to contacting them as will. I found a penny in the back yard today . . . you would have thought I found a silver dollar I was so excited.

Hello from Colorful Colorado and welcome. Congrats on that penny find. Here's hoping the penny turns into a lot more.

Welcome aboard :icon_thumleft:

metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: California for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Thanks Everyone!

Thanks for the nice welcome. We must think alike Navy cause I did and found a club literally in walking distance from my home. I am setting my expectations low as I will be excited by any non-trash find. Anyway, I cannot wait to get out there once the rain takes a break, I do not want to take a chance in frying my new detector. Thanks again!

Welcome to the forum and metal detecting from Massachusetts!

Welcome from northern cal.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back