Hi from Pete in Cleveland OH area

Pete44131

Sep 15, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi everyone, New to this forum but not new to forums in general.

Haven't hunted in probably 5 years and just dusted off the detectors looking to get back at it. Have two units, oldest is a GTA 1000 and my newer one is a GTI 2500 with the additional deep search coils (that I've never used... yet). My very first detector I bought from Radio Shack when I was a teen... don't recall finding anything spectacular with it.... which is probably a combination of lower quality device and inexperience... lol

Have found some silver coins and random artifacts but nothing too sensational that I can recall. Oldest item is probably an 1852 large cent that I found in my fathers old Cleveland neighborhood front yard.

Professionally, I am a contractor, inventor/manufacturer of a patented product and am a city councilman. Married, with 3 kids, two are now adults in college. I am 43.

Anyhow, looking for some insight, advice, good stories and who knows, might make a few friends.

imagesCA9WICES (2).jpg

pennsylvania.gif
Welcome aboard from the great state of Pennsylvania (USA).
reading_01.gif
You might consider browsing Sub-Forums: Ohio for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state.

Hello and welcome.

Welcome to the forum from Massachusetts! :hello:

Welcome to TNet from Virginia!

welcome from Cleveland and also a newbie.

Happy Easter and Welcome Tommy

Hope to see some great posts from ya also

Tommy, are you going after Jeff's high post count? :occasion14:

:hello: Hello and welcome to T-Net from Southeast Louisiana... "D"

Hi Pete Let me welcome you from the Canton Ohio area. maybe we cpould get together somet time

Welcome Pete from Northern Virginia :skullflag:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back