Hi from the Netherlands

Hunterino

Tenderfoot
Jan 18, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi there :laughing7:, my name is John and I am glad to join this community. This is my first time with treasure hunting because I wanted to find a new hobby and I am hyped with searching relics. I am about to buy a Garret AT pro to start with and I can't wait to get my hands on it. I am living in the Netherlands and so I decided to hunt in those areas, I don't know much about the history of the Netherlands but I hope to find some nice old relics or old coins. From the maps there are some nice places to look (Forests, parks and universities) so there will be many things to grind and to look.

Any advice for a newby like me?

Happy hunting all and see you around in the forum.

Cia
:tchest:

glad to have you with us John

as old as your country is you ought find old stuff ( did they use pulltabs in the 1400's?)

Welcome. In your case since your not to sure about the country your in I would very first check the laws regarding metal detecting then second look up your country's history. Third look up the local history of your area. Then last look up detecting tricks and techniques for your new machine. Should be easy to find all that out! [emoji2][emoji106]

metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard John! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Netherlands for information directly related to your country.

Welcome aboard TNet! I recently found a penny from your county dated 1915. Good Luck and Happy Hunting!

20151205 1915 Netherlands 1 Cent.jpg

Welcome aboard :icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back