Hi, my names Darrow and I am from San Antonio, Texas!

Darrow

Jul 22, 2014
Sherman, TX
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTAx 550, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, my name's Darrow and I am from San Antonio, Texas!

I found treasurenet a while ago when I was looking for metal detecting info, as me and hubby just got our metal detectors in August. :thumbsup:

I am enjoying md'ing so much. My last hunt was 6 hours, 2 days ago and I am still sore! Time flies....right!

Having a great time reading posts and learning from y'all.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
welcome to the group Darrow

DirtWarrior

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Garrett AT Pro
Vulcan 360 Pin Pointer
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wel-come to the club ... :occasion14:

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome to the BEST place to get detecting info. And a very long list of other "treasure hunting" past times. We are a very diverse and dedicated bunch. Enjoy! TTC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
(WOW!) A detectorist with the Alamo in the neighborhood. I've been there a coupla/three times.Even had one of the guards take us on a personal tour of the initials and famous graffiti. And "Remember the Alamo!" Houston cornered Santa Ana's army at San Jacinto and decimated it. Coldly and completely. TTC

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Texas for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome from another San Antonian. I don't detect anymore. Just turned 66 and teach at Palo Alto College(History). Welcome and good luck...

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome from another San Antonian. I don't detect anymore. Just turned 66 and teach at Palo Alto College(History). Welcome and good luck...
Austin, 66 is TOO YOUNG to stop! Is Palo Alto College in TX or CA? What kind of history do you teach? May I (we) pique your brain for info? I would like to "bend my will" and resources to learning much more about Adobe Walls, TX. Can you help with putting me onto where to find good info? Tnx. Terry

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread