What's new

Hidden videos- YOU GOT TO SEE THIS !!!

Frankn

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2010
Messages
8,779
Reaction score
2,989
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Check it out in Metal Detectors----"This is a kind of a multi type spin".
I found it by accident while I was playing around. If you run your cursor back and forth across the bottom of the video while it is playing multiple mini pictures appear. Click on one and a hidden video plays. There are many hidden videos. Frank

The thing is loaded. I just went back and checked. Inca ruins, UFO alien landing areas,cooking ,video games, cartoons, ete. etc. there all in there. Just pick and click. I have never seen anything like it. and no one has appeared to have found it!
 
:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

Uh................................Like where?...............................Uh.........................On T-net?....................Uh..................How about a link??????? :help: :help: :help: :help: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:
 
Harley, here on T- Net, on the index click on the Metal Detecting form, then click on this is a kind of multi type spin. Click on the video and while it is playing move your curser back and forth across the bottom of the image. You will see little pictures at the bottom. click on the one you want to see. It will pop up in place of the sandy picture.Frank
 
The thing I like about that video is it's minus the B.S.
Oh crap! LOOK Harry! A $5,000 gold ring and real gold Spanish dAAA-bloon! Nope, there was none of that.
 
No, Frankn just has a magic computer :tongue3: It has a little Harry Potter logo on it :laughing7:
 
Oh well, My son explaned what was happening. When I clicked on the video, and then clicked repeatly on the YouTube logo in the lower right corner it shifts to the YouTube menu of videos and I can view any of the videos. His video must orginate from YouTube. I just tried it again and it does work. It shifts to a larger screen with a menu of videos. Some look quite interesting Like the lost Duchman and the ghost townes.
HAY,I never looked at YuoTUBE before! Frank
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom