What's new

High calibre weapon, low calibre brains

with stunts like that we should be less one Idiot soon Chug
 
I think he should have worn a green bicycle helmet too :laughing7: Then again, I'm sure that helmet would have deflected an errant shot :thumbsup: :tongue3:
 
See...this is why you had to drop the two bombs on Japan. An American would NEVER do this! While the Japanese would add it into a game show! :laughing9:
 
That is way beyond stupid.
 
I fired a .50 cal machine gun in the Army. It wouldn't even know the helmet was metal. You could rake a wooded area with enemy behind trees and jest about get every one.
Snipers take out targets well over a mile away with that rifle.
My philosophy is, never tempt fate! Frank
 
A 50 cal. may pass through Metal, wood, concrete, but 12-14" will stop it dead :laughing7: Amazing how strong water is against that slug.
 
Omg, the gun, the helmet, his head, and a bullet: Let's see how that goes? :o

Man, I'm glad that wasn't one of those, "Hey guys. watch this"! :tongue3:


Yeah, maybe they should start riding the short bus! :tard: :tard:
 
The gi .50 rnd is quite potent, My friends, two Marine pilots that were at Wake Island, sank a Japanese destroyer with strictly .50 machine gun fire from their Grumman wildcats by strafing them repeatedly. Of course they spent the rest of the war as POW's in northen Japan.

As for that idiot, what did he prove other than dual stupidity. Now if he had shot that watermelon under the same conditions at say 2000 meters ---

Don Jose de La Mancha
 
This has to be some kind of hoax...I refuse to believe that anyone is that incredibly STUPID!
 
Savant, there out there!
 
hehe guys, this is fake. look at his other youtube videos, he does CGI effects (and he is actually very good)
 
It should be illegal to shoot perfectly good, fresh, ripe, tasty, watermelons this time of year? For God’s sake, "PROTECT THE WATERMELONS!" :help: :laughing7:
 
I was hoping it was fake...I wouldn't want to be anywhere within the frontal 180 degrees of that weapon...or near it when it goes off (without protection). You don't see him jump when the shot goes off from afar, but you do in the closeup. Fake dummy down range, probably. The only other thing that comes to mind is an M-80 in the melon.

And, that's right! Save the Ta-ta's, I mean melons! :dontknow: :icon_pirat: :)
 
DevilDog812 said:
hehe guys, this is fake. look at his other youtube videos, he does CGI effects (and he is actually very good)

What part of this ^^ doesn't everyone understand? :laughing9:
 
Dad used .50 machine gun in WWII. Said it was not accurate. I'd believe him: he was a sniper.

What I don't understand is why .50 are legal. No real purpose for a .50 unless you wanted to take out a charging rhino at 1 mile. Not many of those critters here.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom