Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold Coil
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
2014-2015 Colorado Gold Camp Prospector
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Who woulda thought? Hammer falling down on previous "untouchables". Clintons, Bushs, plus others;
There is a real possibility that a massive sting operation took place with the criminal conspirators involved in this financial treason being both Bill and Hillary Clinton, Robert Rubin, former U.S. President George Herbert Walker Bush, his wife Barbara (aka the bookkeeper), former Obama U.S. Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner and former George W. BushFRAUD U.S. Treasury Secretary Henry 'Hank' Paulson.

March 17, 2013
US_hillary_clinton_afghan_donor_conference_77.jpg

HIGH Treason Traitor
Hillary Rodham Clinton

shake.jpg

UNITED States of America - As Wanta-Reagan-Mitterrand Protocols implementation remains imminent with an April 1st U.S. Supreme Court ordered deadline, it can now be reported that former U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton has been placed under house arrest by the U.S. military on charges of financial treason.

On week ago Friday, the same day Jack Lew was sworn in as U.S. Treasury Secretary, sociopath Hillary attempted to illegally divert $1.7 TRILLION of U.S. Treasury funds to a secret CIA proprietary account in the People's Republic of China.

Both Chelsea Clinton (Hillary's daughter) and former Citibank CEO and Clinton era Treasury Secretary Robert Rubin have power of attorney over the account.

Reference: Chelsea Clinton just the other day purchased a $10.5 MILLION apartment in New York City.

Note: The illegal THEFT of U.S. Treasury funds was enabled by the Dallas, Texas branch of the German Nazi Bush Crime Family controlled Commerzbank.

Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas President Richard Fisher became aware of this treasonous grand larceny and notified Federal Reserve Chairman Bernard Bernanke and sent criminal referrals to the U.S. FBI, the U.S. Treasury and U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder.

bush_clinton_070928_ms%281%29.jpg

HIGH TREASON AGAINST THE
AMERICAN PEOPLE

There is a real possibility that a massive sting operation took place with the criminal conspirators involved in this financial treason being both Bill and Hillary Clinton, Robert Rubin, former U.S. President George Herbert Walker Bush, his wife Barbara (aka the bookkeeper), former Obama U.S. Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner and former George W. BushFRAUD U.S. Treasury Secretary Henry 'Hank' Paulson.

Late word is that Chinese financial government officials, now representing the new government of China, assisted U.S. officials in the sting.

hillary-will-testify-about-benghazi-coverup-after-all-concussion-blood-clot.jpg

The U.S. military also wants Hillary Rodenhurst Clinton tried for TREASON for her involvement in the assassination of the late U.S. Ambassador to Libya, Christopher Stevens, who was in charge of the unregistered CIA outpost in Benghazi, Libya (it was not a consulate).

more:
http://www.fourwinds10.net/siterun_data/government/new_world_order/news.php?q=1363613374

mossad%281%29.jpg

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bob I hope it's True !

however what does this have to do with Psychics/Mediums/Paranormal
other then the possibility we both saw it coming ?

but also see it being swept under the carpet because of the players
are expected to go into our history books as demigods of the political
elite :(

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold Coil
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
2014-2015 Colorado Gold Camp Prospector
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Bob I hope it's True !

however what does this have to do with Psychics/Mediums/Paranormal
other then the possibility we both saw it coming ?

but also see it being swept under the carpet because of the players
are expected to go into our history books as demigods of the political
elite :(

Jeff the Psychics/Mediums/Paranormal connection is also true. Like Edgar Cayce and prophets throughout the centuries, humans have been communicating with other intelligences in the Galaxy. Savants have abilities we all have but they can access.

Nations and wars were built on advice from the Stars. Religion is full of stories of these times. In this century many people have "connected" with, we believe, Star-People. Who warn us of coming disasters. Paranormal? Maybe.

These warnings are to reveal the truth of Humans slavery. To a worldwide plot to enrich a few while millions die. The only way to break free is to understand why that happened and what to do about it. Good vs Evil. So the warnings and visions given to Mediums would belong here. Don't you think? :)
BB

Mekong Mike

Jul 22, 2013
Vietnam, Saigon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Our government is in contact with what they believe are ETs. They are in fact demonic, and fallen angels. They are dimensional beings, not from other galexies.

They have provided us with advanced technoligies, but at what price ? Did we sell our nations soul for this ?

I knew a person once in a high government position that spoke of this.

Mekong Mike

Jul 22, 2013
Vietnam, Saigon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hillary clinton and many others have sold out america to the new world order. world government is coming. The consitution is null and void in their thinking.
The dollar is being destroyed by design. The elite banksters want total control over money and the world.

Fema camps are for the dissidents. They won't try to take your guns, they will take YOU. They plan to depopulate america radically.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Jeff the Psychics/Mediums/Paranormal connection is also true. Like Edgar Cayce and prophets throughout the centuries, humans have been communicating with other intelligences in the Galaxy. Savants have abilities we all have but they can access.

Nations and wars were built on advice from the Stars. Religion is full of stories of these times. In this century many people have "connected" with, we believe, Star-People. Who warn us of coming disasters. Paranormal? Maybe.

These warnings are to reveal the truth of Humans slavery. To a worldwide plot to enrich a few while millions die. The only way to break free is to understand why that happened and what to do about it. Good vs Evil. So the warnings and visions given to Mediums would belong here. Don't you think? :)
BB

YOU are a Medium, then...?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Our government is in contact with what they believe are ETs. They are in fact demonic, and fallen angels. They are dimensional beings, not from other galexies.

They have provided us with advanced technoligies, but at what price ? Did we sell our nations soul for this ?

I knew a person once in a high government position that spoke of this.

Who...? Inquiring Minds wanna know...

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Hillary clinton and many others have sold out america to the new world order. world government is coming. The consitution is null and void in their thinking.
The dollar is being destroyed by design. The elite banksters want total control over money and the world.

Fema camps are for the dissidents. They won't try to take your guns, they will take YOU. They plan to depopulate america radically.

NWO...? LAWD GAWD A'MIGHTY!

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, since I am not a world banker or big-whig player........ :laughing7:
I got nothing to lose! Good 'ole BB may just have something here.......
The aliens are back and they is not happy! :laughing7:

Mods, if the subject matter seems too far out, even for this sub-forum, HAHAHAHHAHA, please just delete the post! Thanks.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
wonder how hillary got out of jail?

bob bob bob, I worry about you. Mostly I worry that you could live near me.. ( which reminds me, I gotta go check my bear pepper spray)

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Every one of you better be careful how you speak about our next President. And there are no UFO's, aliens or crap like that. Put you little tin foil hats back on BB and Mike and be quiet...

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Every one of you better be careful how you speak about our next President. And there are no UFO's, aliens or crap like that. Put you little tin foil hats back on BB and Mike and be quiet...

SHHH! Be VERY, VERY... QUIET!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread