What's new

Hilton Head Island / Charleston SC

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
⛮ Administrator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2006
Messages
56,450
Reaction score
72,696
Golden Thread
0
Wife and I are headed to Hilton Head for a few days right after Labor day. Anyone here hunting the beaches there? We are also going to Charleston for few days after Hilton Head and will I hunt some beaches there as well.........
 
Upvote 0
All the beaches are good. Just miles of sand in between targets. It's hard on you especially your arm.
 
Thanks for the reply.. We are staying at the Westin Hilton Head Island Resort on the beach there, she works for the company that owns all Westins, Sheratons and some others and so get employee rates, I will be hunting it for 3 days starting day after labor day, hoping for some fresh drops then moving up to Charleston and hunting there for another 2 days.......


Wwestin Hilton Head Island Resort....webp
 
Last edited:
That is a great beach. You can head south of the Westin to the public beach. If you find a ladies two tone Rolex, let me know, as my sister in law lost it three years ago. Do realize that the beaches are separated by lightly used sections of beach. I have walked one mile down the beach without a signal target. I just keep going and every now and then BANG! Good luck. Be sure to go to Guisseppi's Pizza in Shelter Cove. Great pizza and my brother in laws restaurant.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom