Chadeaux Gold Member Joined Sep 13, 2011 Messages 5,588 Reaction score 6,409 Golden Thread 0 Location Southeast Arkansas Detector(s) used Ace 250 Primary Interest: Cache Hunting Sep 22, 2018 Thread Owner #1 Took this image between showers while getting ready to open the store where I work. I think fall is on its way --- my favorite time of year!!!
Took this image between showers while getting ready to open the store where I work. I think fall is on its way --- my favorite time of year!!!
tamrock Platinum Member Joined Jan 16, 2013 Messages 16,407 Reaction score 34,874 Golden Thread 0 Location Colorado Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Tracker IV Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 23, 2018 #2 I like fall also. The weather fluctuates so much more over the steady days high heat, smoky forrest fires and dry weather of summer around here.
I like fall also. The weather fluctuates so much more over the steady days high heat, smoky forrest fires and dry weather of summer around here.
Rookster Sapphire Member Joined Nov 24, 2013 Messages 29,409 Reaction score 111,678 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer Primary Interest: Cache Hunting Sep 23, 2018 #3 Mine too.
W WannaDig3687 Platinum Member Joined Jun 5, 2017 Messages 23,801 Reaction score 112,451 Golden Thread 0 Location O-H-I-O Detector(s) used Garret ATMAX Primary Interest: Other Sep 24, 2018 #4 Very pretty, Chadeaux. I like how the reds are brought out.
Hawks88 Gold Member Joined Aug 26, 2012 Messages 7,881 Reaction score 11,846 Golden Thread 0 Location Niagara falls Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 25, 2018 #5 Thanks for sharing and reminding us how close we are to fall. I can’t wait. I love the fall colours and temperatures.
Thanks for sharing and reminding us how close we are to fall. I can’t wait. I love the fall colours and temperatures.