What's new

Hispania Silver and Thanksgiving me the Gold!!!

surfnturf

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2010
Messages
1,449
Reaction score
3,342
Golden Thread
2
Location
Gray Lady
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
X/CAL,DEUS Il….
Stealth 720i hybrd extreme Knox 900 Fisher AQ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanksgiving week hunts in the low low tide cut!!! I Love my first 1724 Spanish 2 Reales!!!!! :icon_pirat: :icon_pirat: :icon_pirat:

SnT
 

Attachments

  • o1.webp
    o1.webp
    30.9 KB · Views: 1,173
  • o2.webp
    o2.webp
    33.4 KB · Views: 1,181
  • o3.webp
    o3.webp
    34.6 KB · Views: 1,206
  • o4.webp
    o4.webp
    31.3 KB · Views: 1,299
  • o5.webp
    o5.webp
    9.8 KB · Views: 1,268
  • o6.webp
    o6.webp
    9.8 KB · Views: 1,299
  • o7.webp
    o7.webp
    14.7 KB · Views: 1,312
  • o9.webp
    o9.webp
    10.6 KB · Views: 1,301
  • o10.webp
    o10.webp
    22.5 KB · Views: 1,298
  • o11.webp
    o11.webp
    28.1 KB · Views: 1,319
Upvote 0
AWESOMENESS!!!!! And I have to agree with ya... I like that 4 reale too :hello2:
 
wow you are tearing up! congrats
 
Great old finds!!
 
WOOOO!!! Talk about cleaning up!! Absolutely beautiful find! And to top it off with the rings! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
 
Great rings and cool Reale. Are those all Boston area finds?
 
WOW!!!! :wav: :blob8: :hello2:

Congratulations on those gorgeous finds!!

Lorraine
 
I don't know about a 4-reales, I see only a two reales. SPAIN. Philip V. 1700-1746. AR 2 Reals (28mm). Madrid mint. Dated 1724. Assayer A. Crowned arms / Arms of castile and Leon in octolobe. Calicó and Trigo 988; KM 296. Like here:
http://www.mcsearch.info/ext_image.html?id=396167
Don....
 
Mackaydon said:
I don't know about a 4-reales, I see only a two reales. SPAIN. Philip V. 1700-1746. AR 2 Reals (28mm). Madrid mint. Dated 1724. Assayer A. Crowned arms / Arms of castile and Leon in octolobe. Calicó and Trigo 988; KM 296. Like here:
http://www.mcsearch.info/ext_image.html?id=396167
Don....


Don,
Thanks for the correct ID on my 2 reales!! I'll have to fix that! Still a first! :tongue3:


SnT
 
bloody tops mate, :o
 
SnT, outstanding hunt! Great finds! You are in a great spot, go get some more.

Pete
 
A great hunt like that one, will be remembered
for a long time S-n-T. Very well done for sure.
Congrats on the 2 Reale and the nice rings.
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
Very nice digs! Love the Spanish 2 real. I want one of them!
 
Congrads Buddy, ..I love your post........Even the Pull tabs are collectibles.........
 
awesome finds.... i like them all.... congrats...
 
WooooHooooo :hello2: :headbang: Bigtime Score on the booty!

Love the coin, hope the spot has more to give up.
 
Now thats one heck of a killer hunt. Mama would have a smile on her face if i showed her all that bling. congrats on the finds.

Dew
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom