Historical Archaeology in Loudoun Valley and Harpers Ferry

wvmountaingirl

Greenie
Jan 24, 2007
Tucker County
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX
Thank You for this wonderful link I book marked it. I love history, and WV history is even better. I will read it all. What an exciting life you must have!

OP
OP
diggummup

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wvmountaingirl said:
Thank You for this wonderful link I book marked it. I love history, and WV history is even better. I will read it all. What an exciting life you must have!
Begging your pardon ma'am i'm merely a humble country boy that's stuck in the city and likes to metal detect whenever I have a day off of work,i'm not an archie.Sometimes I wish I was though! ;D Here's a couple of views from my "office" last week :),next week it'll be a different view-

Attachments

• miami boom town.jpg
    miami boom town.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 299
  • office view 1-19-07.jpg
    office view 1-19-07.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 312

wvmountaingirl

Greenie
Jan 24, 2007
Tucker County
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX
I'm so sorry for the misunderstanding. That's normal for me. The only thing around here thats as tall as you sky scrapers is our mountain, which at this time is covered with lots of snow. I would send picks if i would ever learn how to work my camera. You probably beat me in stop lights too. We have one, and thats in town. lol Some of the greatest find is by amateurs like us. We all need hopes and dreams. Your town would give me a heart attack.

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
That's where I moved to!!! ;D When I come down from the mountain in the morning I overlook Harper's Ferry.....Thank's Diggum...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread