HIT my GOAL I set out for today!

davehky

Jan 3, 2007
Mass
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 garrette pro pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
8-) I keep track of what I find in detecting. One of my goals was to hit $1000.00 in clad. Well went for a hunt today and my total in clad is now $1002.41.....Todays hunt was>
18 quarters
13 dimes
2 nickels
5 pennies.
One nickel was a 1959 my bday date! Other Nickel was a 1953...

When not finding old coins and jewelry, I do still love adding up the free coins (clad) in the ground! Plus
exercise and fresh air is another perc from detecting!

Have a great weekend everyone, and HH

Upvote 14
Congrats on breaking $1000. :thumbsup: I started last May and am at $700.20 face value. I am doing less clad hunting, trying to hunt older permissions, but will hit other targets when the urge hits...

Congrats on your first grand.

That's a whole bunch of holes you had to dig to hit that milestone.

Congratulations on hitting the 1 K mark! Digging coins = Digging jewelry too, as we know. Sub 8-)

wow that's a lot of clad!!, gotta love a hobby that kinda "pays" you to have fun!

Great milestone! You are a great example to new guys like me. I can't fathom that much coin. How often do you go out? I can usually hit dirt 1 time per weekend. I hope to get there one day. Great job....Brad

Great milestone! You are a great example to new guys like me. I can't fathom that much coin. How often do you go out? I can usually hit dirt 1 time per weekend. I hope to get there one day. Great job....Brad
Hi there! I go once a week, but if on a vacation , i'll hit the dirt more that week.In the winter I can miss few weeks to, even months.Ground with snow or hard dirt to dig, keeps me from detecting.
Good luck with your future hunts.....

Way to go! Congrats

That's a lot of clad! I'm probably getting close to my first hundred haha... I haven't counted for a long time. Congrats!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back