Attachments

• 1110.jpg
    1110.jpg
    196 KB · Views: 882
  • 11101.jpg
    11101.jpg
    162.4 KB · Views: 870
Upvote 0
Still a nice bunch of finds, bet today's dampness will get your body ready for winter. :) Chilly out there today.

Don

Nice set of coins, buddy. You should hit it rich tomorrow with the X5. I can bet the farm you won't find clad in those fields. :P ;) :D ;D

Bone Dry Detecting...Kirk

Life won't be a beach tomorrow in that ancient cut piece field, bud! :D

Bone Dry Detecting...zoyster

zoyboy said:

No it won't. Not more then two minutes ago I got a email stating that the other guy that DOES'NT have permission to hunt there and is riding on ours was hunting there all week long. He has no job. I'm about to explode. I'm $@(^*& furious!!!!!!! What a piece of ^*&%. I just lost all drive for tomorrow's hunt.

Mike95inNJ said:
zoyboy said:

No it won't. Not more then two minutes ago I got a email stating that the other guy that DOES'NT have permission to hunt there and is riding on ours was hunting there all week long. He has no job. I'm about to explode. I'm $@(^*& furious!!!!!!! What a piece of ^*&%. I just lost all drive for tomorrow's hunt.

That would p*ss me off, too. It is not worth detecting with that guy, considering that he will not respect your sites. I am sorry to hear about this, Mike. What did this jerk find at the field this entire week?

zoyboy said:
Mike95inNJ said:
zoyboy said:

That would p*ss me off, too. It is not worth detecting with that guy, considering that he will not respect your sites. I am sorry to hear about this, Mike. What did this jerk find at the field this entire week?

I don't know and now don't wanna know. He did it on the sly. He would'nt respond to George's emails to make it look like he was'nt going there. Well Sam (74 yr old detecting monster) drove by and spotted him there numerous times during the week. I just dented my hot water heater punching it in anger. (I'm not nuts just protective of our sites). George tells me he'll probably show up tomorrow. I said just keep him 500 yds away from me. He used to detect with the guys that I detect with but has'nt in over a year. I want nothing to do with this #&^&*. I gotta calm down now.
Take care, Mike

Mike95inNJ said:
zoyboy said:
Mike95inNJ said:
zoyboy said:

I don't know and now don't wanna know. He did it on the sly. He would'nt respond to George's emails to make it look like he was'nt going there. Well Sam (74 yr old detecting monster) drove by and spotted him there numerous times during the week. I just dented my hot water heater punching it in anger. (I'm not nuts just protective of our sites). George tells me he'll probably show up tomorrow. I said just keep him 500 yds away from me. He used to detect with the guys that I detect with but has'nt in over a year. I want nothing to do with this #&^&*. I gotta calm down now.
Take care, Mike

I would tell George or Sam to tell this idiot to not show up tomorrow unless he wants a fist in the jib. I know how you feel right now, even though it has happened to me. This should motivate you to go there tomorrow and find a frickin' Milled dollar that this bum missed.

That is a bunch of sh*t, Mike! That dude doesn't even deserve to be in the group. As you can see, he does not understand the "honor system." I don't know if I would be able to have him near me as well, if he did that to one of our sites.

This should motivate you to go out tomorrow and find everything that this jerkwad missed.

KirkPA said:
That is a bunch of sh*t, Mike! That dude doesn't even deserve to be in the group. As you can see, he does not understand the "honor system." I don't know if I would be able to have him near me as well, if he did that to one of our sites.

This should motivate you to go out tomorrow and find everything that this jerkwad missed.

I hear ya man. He does'nt seem to know the word honor. Just pillage. I'm gonna go and try to find another hotspot and hope I get lucky. I'll know where he was because he does'nt seem to fill in his holes too good. From what Sam said he was in the hotspot. I'll just have to hunker down and concentrate on finding goodies and not fantasize about his demise. It's a big place. Gotta be more there. I'll post tomorrow when we get back. Good or bad.
Take care, Mike

Mike95inNJ said:
KirkPA said:

I hear ya man. He does'nt seem to know the word honor. Just pillage. I'm gonna go and try to find another hotspot and hope I get lucky. I'll know where he was because he does'nt seem to fill in his holes too good. From what Sam said he was in the hotspot. I'll just have to hunker down and concentrate on finding goodies and not fantasize about his demise. It's a big place. Gotta be more there. I'll post tomorrow when we get back. Good or bad.
Take care, Mike

That's the way to think! There is A LOT more there. Update us tomorrow on your finds, buddy.

WTG !!!!!!

Nice hunt

Bummer about the situation with the oldie site.
Some people are just jerks and don't care about anyone but themselves.

Nice batch of finds, congrats!
That bust pendant thingie looks interesting.
Who is it a bust of??

:)

Boobydoo said:
Bummer about the situation with the oldie site.
Some people are just jerks and don't care about anyone but themselves.

Nice batch of finds, congrats!
That bust pendant thingie looks interesting.
Who is it a bust of??

:)
Sorry BDoo no clue what the bust is. Don't look like much.
Take care, Mike

Am I missing something here? Where I come from the beaches are public places and anyone can detect anywhere they can get to, unless its on a firing range or something.

Is this a privately owned beach? or are you saying "its OURS we found it so its ours and ours only"?

mickk said:
Am I missing something here? Where I come from the beaches are public places and anyone can detect anywhere they can get to, unless its on a firing range or something.

Is this a privately owned beach? or are you saying "its OURS we found it so its ours and ours only"?
Yes I think you're missing something. It's a public beach and yes you can detect anywhere on it. I've never heard of a firing range on the beach. The other replies of the post pertain to a farm site that WE secured permission for.
HH, Mike in NJ

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back