What's new

Hit the mother lode today!!!

rocko

Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2006
Messages
20
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
Houston
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett at
Well today I picked up a box haven't had one in a few weeks. Man did I hit big here's the break down:
Walking Liberties, 2-28's, 1-34, 4-35's, 1-36, 1-37, 1-38, 1-39, 3-41's, 4-42's, 14-43's, 6-44's and
6- 45's.

1-52 Franklin

6-90% silver Kennedy's
55-40% silver

1-1973-proof, 1-1990 proof. 1-Bicentennial gold plated stamped with 2 "1960" stamps on it "not sure what that is all about"

1-1967 large copper penny.

110 keepers what a box!!! I love this hobby life is like a box of chocolate's!!!!
 
Upvote 0
Nice!!! Now I wished I got to the bank early enough before they sold the three boxes for the week :(
 
Wow and Shazam Rocko! nice score and thanks for posting the pic, the description was good but the pic is oh so shinny and nice! HH!

Chuck.
 
Certified "Dream Box". Nice haul. And thanks for the pics.

Mojo
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom