What's new

Hit the mother lode today!!!

rocko

Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2006
Messages
20
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
Houston
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett at
Well today I picked up a box haven't had one in a few weeks. Man did I hit big here's the break down:
Walking Liberties, 2-28's, 1-34, 4-35's, 1-36, 1-37, 1-38, 1-39, 3-41's, 4-42's, 14-43's, 6-44's and
6- 45's.

1-52 Franklin

6-90% silver Kennedy's
55-40% silver

1-1973-proof, 1-1990 proof. 1-Bicentennial gold plated stamped with 2 "1960" stamps on it "not sure what that is all about"

1-1967 large copper penny.

110 keepers what a box!!! I love this hobby life is like a box of chocolate's!!!!
 
Upvote 0
Nice score Rocko. How about some pics.
Congrats,
rileyboy
 
Congrads Houston! Pass on up some of that luck eastward. Wow on that load!
apush :read2:
 
yEAH A find like that I have to see. Love the silver. Congrats.

Golden Silver
 
Wow, someone is finding silver. Unbelievable.
 
Certified.
Dream Box! :icon_thumright:
 
Road Trip to.....where ya live again?

Big grats!
 
cant find my camera cable had to use cell, also found out that one of the 1928 liberties which was well warn is actually a 1918!!
 

Attachments

  • 110 coin 3-18-10.webp
    110 coin 3-18-10.webp
    104.1 KB · Views: 747
:icon_thumright: Dreambox, love the Walkers!

Maine_Jim
 
Kudos on that dreambox :hello2: I am still waiting to hit one the best I have ever done is 70 outta one box ... congrats again on a super score with those walkers being a nice bonus , Ed
 
Fantastic Score!!! Gotta love that many walkers in a box!! :thumbsup:
 
Congrats, that has to be one of the best Walker scores posted here! Thanks for the pics.
 
sweet score...congrats! that's the kind of find that inspires new people to start and the hopeless to continue... ;D
 
Congrats that is one great lode of silver i just love those walkers :headbang: happy hunting RON
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom