What's new

Hit the water

plymouthian12

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2010
Messages
2,706
Reaction score
7,236
Golden Thread
2
Location
massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
DFX, EXcalibur, Dual Field, CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got in the water tonight 2 fake pirate coins and a rock and starfish pendent
e25b7ff279491a1d9613aac7acf9208b.jpg


Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
 
Upvote 12
May be fake but I bet they were fun to find!! Very cool!!
 
diver.gif
Nice finds! Thanks for sharing...
 
You got out and had fun. Maybe a bit disappointing but we all know those days come. If I would have only stayed for one dive last time I went out I would have posted two wheat pennies. Glad I went back in. I enjoy finding things like everyone else, however, the real treat is being in nature and enjoying life. Thanks for posting.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom