What's new

Hoe hoe hoe!

tnmudman

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2017
Messages
709
Reaction score
1,537
Golden Thread
0
Location
middle tennessee
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I found this under an overhang or bluff. It doesnt have much polish on the ends, so I guess this one never saw much use. I have seen similar ones with the ends smooth as glass from use. 1211171851b.webp1211171851.webp1211171850_HDR.webp1211171851a.webp1211171849a.webp
 
Upvote 0
nice,
What is the material and size?
 
Very nice I am still looking for a whole one
 
Dognose, it is made of limestone I believe, and its about 8 inches long by 3 wide at the big end.
 
Here is a nice a notched hoe I picked up off the internet, from Illinois. Has a little implement damage, but the bit is nicely polished.
6E2AB8BD-31E0-49DB-BB89-DD188253C942.webp
7853DEB3-E241-4066-A85A-C8346FF341EA.webp9482A2A6-4618-40B3-ACBF-D0310A14FF1A.webp
 
The farmer was working the field when the finder asked permission to hunt. Turns out he had just brought this hoe up, but damaged it a bit at the halfting area. You can seee it here.
50329E36-AEE1-4618-B9C6-54BC40C727CA.webp
 
Its still a killer that minor damage wouldnt bother me too much
 
Sure is nice that would have to be the center piece of my display that things awesome.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom