Holy crap what a weekend

Evilpope

Apr 4, 2016
Griffith,In
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 350, bounty hunter lone star pro, whites trx pinpointer, Garrett ace 400, Garrett pro pointer 2, Garrett AT gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went to the beach my friend told me about,, had my new detector in hand. My friend detects this beach a lot said it was loaded with silver coins and wheat and Indian head pennies. So tryed the new detector there just to see what it can do found 3 silver rosies and 1 silver quarter. Not bad!!! Oh the new detector is the ace 400 no big deal but am really starting to like it a lot.

Attachments

• 20160606_161156_HDR.jpg
    20160606_161156_HDR.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 177
Upvote 0
Congrats on having a great silver day :occasion14: It's not all about the detector, but more about the person using it. You did great with the new machine. :thumbsup:

You must plan to take a couple of weeks and clean that place up. Geez can you believe the nerve of people just throwing all that out on the beach. Good Job on the clean up.

I've found more silver coins and IHP's at less than two inches than I have at 8 inches, so don't discount the machine. Without your brain operating the machine it won't find squat, just like the high end ones!

Forget the coins! Go clear that beach of every signal to grab all the jewelry and get the coins as a bonus!

Very well done. I would be all over that spot!

It's more fun when ya find silver.:thumbsup:

Awesome and a good friend to give you a lead on a spot!

Congrats on the silver dimes & quarter finds - and thanks for sharing - after reading several post on the ACE 400 it is turning out to be one bad coin & jewelry machine.

Texas ED

Awesome score! Hard to believe finding all that silver in one area that hasn't been hunted out.
Great job. Sounds like the 400 is going to be a great detector.
Best of luck out there!

No doubt that's a great spot. I've only dug 2 silvers the whole year and found one in the coinstar

Great job

You must plan to take a couple of weeks and clean that place up. Geez can you believe the nerve of people just throwing all that out on the beach. Good Job on the clean up.
Yeah, really thoughtful of you to remove all that litter from that pristine beach. ;)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back