What's new

Home Base OD Nickel

deershed

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2013
Messages
3,307
Reaction score
4,103
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maryland
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Whites Coin Master Pro, Bounty Hunter Lonestar, Minelab CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The boy and I pounded our yard with the Bounty Hunter, Whites and then with AT Pros. Every time I swing the new CTX in the yard I find missed silver....Do I need to say "I Love" this machine. Lol
Out messing in the yard today a got a 7" deep hit telling me there was silver hiding, flip a plug and there laid a 43 merc. This merc is my worst looking silver ever, it's still silver though.
Got the kid out there swinging with me and he finds a couple wheats and a 50's something dog tag.
The kid goes inside to take a break, it was hot and sticky out there. He wasn't gone 2 minutes when I dig a OD nickel.
This makes two mercs, one OD nickel and the 43 Washington the kid forgot he buried late winter. That makes 4 silvers the new CTX has saved from the yard.
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    87.5 KB · Views: 141
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    55.3 KB · Views: 131
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    36.8 KB · Views: 131
Upvote 24
Looks like somebody pooped that merc out. Great finds and OD nick though!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom