58.3 KB · Views: 1,514
Upvote 0
bottom

Attachments

• old 007.jpg
    old 007.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 1,226
russau said:
should be a nice little DWer. it might like to have a few more riffels and a dead space under them so the fine stuff would get trapped.
ok :thumbsup:

RetRmy said:
looks like a fun project to make, do you have any plans or drawings??
Retrmy
no sorry any plans were in his head and he is gone :(

Real de Tayopa said:
AA, as usual a kill joy sniffffff.

Don Jose de La Mancha
yea i know :tard:

Nice puffer AA! Like already said, a couple more riffles would help a bunch. Maybe a strip of aluminum duct tape on the cloth under the riffles to make a dead space in front of the riffles.

looks like it'd do a fine job. Looks like it'd be easier to hump than most of the commercial ones! Three cheers for country ingenuity!!!!!!!!!!

boogeyman said:
Nice puffer AA! Like already said, a couple more riffles would help a bunch. Maybe a strip of aluminum duct tape on the cloth under the riffles to make a dead space in front of the riffles.

looks like it'd do a fine job. Looks like it'd be easier to hump than most of the commercial ones! Three cheers for country ingenuity!!!!!!!!!!
:thumbsup:

Does anyone have or know of plans for a homemade drywasher? I know the basic theory but I have never seen one so dont know where to start in building. I have a small motor and fan that I took out of a demolished fireplace (forced heat fan) I would use the external ac outlet on my motorhome for powersource, but have no idea how the bellows are supposed to look or work.
Thanks from a greenhorn.

a leafblower and a length of hose no hours of huffing and puffing :wink:

RetRmy said:
Does anyone have or know of plans for a homemade drywasher? I know the basic theory but I have never seen one so dont know where to start in building. I have a small motor and fan that I took out of a demolished fireplace (forced heat fan) I would use the external ac outlet on my motorhome for powersource, but have no idea how the bellows are supposed to look or work.
Thanks from a greenhorn.
http://www.vintageprojects.com/misc/prospecting-dry-washer.pdf

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back