What's new

honey colored flintridge button base dovetail

dognose

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2009
Messages
4,570
Reaction score
13,179
Golden Thread
0
Location
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70
3 7/16 inch patina honey colored flintridge button base dovetail found on a sandbar in Salt Creek which flows into the Hocking River North of Athens Ohio by Jason Sloan of Delphos Ohio in 2009.
Jason had a very small photo he took of the point in the creek when he found it, but it was an old phone which resulted in a fuzzy photo unfortunately.

Very nice to hold and look at the color. 100% complete without damage.

No COA, none needed.

Personally, I don't obtain COA's on points I find, or those I feel are virtually certain to be authentic. On the questionable relics, I pass.
 

Attachments

  • 20140818_171234-1.webp
    20140818_171234-1.webp
    96.6 KB · Views: 118
  • 20140818_171242-1-1.webp
    20140818_171242-1-1.webp
    68.5 KB · Views: 97
  • 20140818_171311.webp
    20140818_171311.webp
    207.9 KB · Views: 107
  • buttonBaseDove.webp
    buttonBaseDove.webp
    58.3 KB · Views: 98
Upvote 0
very nice,thanks for sharing
 
Now that's a thing of beauty...killer material too!!!
No need for a 'certificate of opinion' on that!
 
Beautiful survivor.
 
Very nice find!
 
Beautiful piece. You can definitely see that one was in the water for a while.
 
Love that material thanks for showing it!
 
Like on the creek polish and stain.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom