ironman

Aug 16, 2012
The Woodlands,Texas
Detector(s) used
AT PRO
Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I love this part of the forum it awesome to help people find there things and see the look of excitement on their faces when you return there items that mean so much to them. My son was student of the week this week because he found a wallet on his way to school and turned it in to the principle. He said Adam I didn't even look inside I just wanted to give it to the teacher or principle and guess what I said what he said there was 250 dollars in there I told him I was proud and good job he high fives me.

roswellborn

Jan 9, 2006
Washington state
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
ironman said:
I love this part of the forum it awesome to help people find there things and see the look of excitement on their faces when you return there items that mean so much to them. My son was student of the week this week because he found a wallet on his way to school and turned it in to the principle. He said Adam I didn't even look inside I just wanted to give it to the teacher or principle and guess what I said what he said there was 250 dollars in there I told him I was proud and good job he high fives me.
awesome! Sounds like he's made of the right stuff. Good for him!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread