What's new

Hope All Our Friends In Oklahoma Stay Safe Tonight

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2005
Messages
12,689
Reaction score
378
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ozarks
Watching the storms move through your state ....hoping you are all safe and sound. Will keep everyone in the tornado areas in our prayers ....tonight and every nite....
 
Check in when you can folks and let us know you are okay....we are prayin for ya!
 
We're good.
Correct Rob. Monty is in the Tulsa area.

Our prayers go out for those further south. Heard so far 8 fatalities.
Appears the worst was down in OKC and the town of Lone Grove (between OKC and Texas).
 
yeap all you okies check in please and remember you have us praying for you all
 
It's crazy Gyps... I didn't realize something was wrong until last night! Since then we've had high wind advisories, tornado warnings, tornado watches, and now a flood warning until 5pm!

I think this place might self-implode on it's own...

Take care of yourself & the girls!

Call me if you need anything at all.

Bran <><
 
Better yet, move out here where we get no tornados! ;D Stay safe friends and know you are loved and prayed for!
 
Cynangyl said:
Better yet, move out here where we get no tornados! ;D Stay safe friends and know you are loved and prayed for!

and no hurricanes either huh
 
Bridge End Farm said:
Cynangyl said:
Better yet, move out here where we get no tornados! ;D Stay safe friends and know you are loved and prayed for!

and no hurricanes either huh

yeah! that too! ;D
 
Are you serious? I actually like hurricanes!! At least you've got (usually) weeks of notice to either prepare or pack up and leave.
Tornadoes drop out of nowhere and dominate! Yeah, it's on a smaller scale... but man those things scare me something fierce!
And your idea of moving or Oregon doesn't sound half bad? Can you dig to China from there???

Bran <><
 
It might be some harder digging but I am sure if it can be done you are the guy to do it! ;D
 
Cynangyl said:
It might be some harder digging but I am sure if it can be done you are the guy to do it! ;D

lesche-38-D-ground-shark 2 [].webp

:laughing7: *snickers* :laughing7:

Bran <><
 
Now, I can deal with a tornado w/o a problem but it's that darn baseball and softball sized hail that I hate.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom