What's new

hope my streak stays alive (and it did)

timbobwey

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2009
Messages
1,915
Reaction score
120
Golden Thread
0
Location
MI
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went out on a little road trip today, had some errands to run. Went to some towns I've never hunted yet. I picked up $350 in dimes, and $130 in halves. I had to come straight into work when i got home so no time to search yet. I will look through them tonight, wish me luck guys.

Then tomorrow is my Bachelor party!!!
Happy hunting everyone!
 
Upvote 0
Re: hope my streak stays alive

timbobwey said:
I went out on a little road trip today, had some errands to run. Went to some towns I've never hunted yet. I picked up $350 in dimes, and $130 in halves. I had to come straight into work when i got home so no time to search yet. I will look through them tonight, wish me luck guys.

Then tomorrow is my Bachelor party!!!
Happy hunting everyone!
Search whilst ye drive me friend, I do it all's the time, that way you can post results instead of the above, no.
 
Re: hope my streak stays alive

I didn't have any dump banks in the area that we were at, so I waited. But I get what your sayin.
 
Re: hope my streak stays alive

Best of luck. There's some silver in those rolls.
rileyboy
 
Re: hope my streak stays alive

Hope your party is a blast and and your rolls produce big time. :occasion14:
 
Re: hope my streak stays alive

hope u have dream rolls, and hope ur party goes well! keep it up and happy marriage/hunting!
 
Re: hope my streak stays alive

well I have a week of freedom. Next saturday is the wedding.

I'll let you guys know if I find anything, bout to search them now
 
Re: hope my streak stays alive

thanks for the good wishes everyone
 
Re: hope my streak stays alive

well guys, yesterday went well, the party was lots of fun. I went to the casino, only won $40 but it's better than being down money so I'll take it.

The streak did manage to stay alive.

halves-
2 40% a 67 and a 68

rosies-
58D

not much, but it's silver. Moves my streak to 9 in a row now. Hoping to get into the double digits next week. We shall see.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom