golden silver
Silver Member
- Joined
- Oct 22, 2007
- Messages
- 2,771
- Reaction score
- 121
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Hampton Roads, VA.
- Detector(s) used
- bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
Hey guys!
First, I had to work all memorial day weekend (nights) I sleep during the day. That sucks...no coin roll hunting. So monday morning I am heading home tired and ready for some sleep and looking forward to CRH on tuesday when I drive by a trooper who is driving next to me. I realized I am going a little fast but I was not flying. I was going 70 in a 55 on the interstate so I decided to cool it down a little to 65. At this point I had slowed down to ten over and was going the same speed as the trooper, who was the car behind me. We drove like this for about 10min. We went over a bypass and as I was heading downhill I hit 70 again on accident and low and behold his lights came on. He pulled me over!! He asked me if I knew how fast I was going? I said yes 65mph. He said yeah at the slowest part. I thought this is rediculous I can drive 15 over any day of the month but when these jokers need to fill their quota they decided to enforce the rules. It is always the end of the month to. So I was not driving retarded or reckless just flowing with traffic and this idiot pulls me over. He writes me a ticket and procedes to tell me to be careful out there because there are a lot of drunk drivers out there. I felt like saying " thank you for your heartfelt concern for my wellfare." So I went on my mary way. The next morning I dust yesterday off and go out to enjoy some CRH I park next to a bank that has parking meters. I put in 10 minutes worth as I think that it should not take me longer than this. I had called ahead and the lady had a 1000 dollar bag of loose halves waiting for me. Yeah right!! It took her forever. I think it was like 15minutes by the time I made it out to the car there was a little note waiting for me on my windshield. a 25$ fine. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! These people are robbers to me. The worst is that I know I can do nothing. I am powerless. I will just have to pay the fines. To add insult to injury the 1000 dollar bag had been picked through. Not one silver. Luckily my 4 boxes produced.
I found
5- 1964 kens
18 40%ers
1 gold plated
1 1986 clad commemorative ellis ilsand dollar
1 10 dollar peso coin
2 clad s mints
This helped the pain a little
First, I had to work all memorial day weekend (nights) I sleep during the day. That sucks...no coin roll hunting. So monday morning I am heading home tired and ready for some sleep and looking forward to CRH on tuesday when I drive by a trooper who is driving next to me. I realized I am going a little fast but I was not flying. I was going 70 in a 55 on the interstate so I decided to cool it down a little to 65. At this point I had slowed down to ten over and was going the same speed as the trooper, who was the car behind me. We drove like this for about 10min. We went over a bypass and as I was heading downhill I hit 70 again on accident and low and behold his lights came on. He pulled me over!! He asked me if I knew how fast I was going? I said yes 65mph. He said yeah at the slowest part. I thought this is rediculous I can drive 15 over any day of the month but when these jokers need to fill their quota they decided to enforce the rules. It is always the end of the month to. So I was not driving retarded or reckless just flowing with traffic and this idiot pulls me over. He writes me a ticket and procedes to tell me to be careful out there because there are a lot of drunk drivers out there. I felt like saying " thank you for your heartfelt concern for my wellfare." So I went on my mary way. The next morning I dust yesterday off and go out to enjoy some CRH I park next to a bank that has parking meters. I put in 10 minutes worth as I think that it should not take me longer than this. I had called ahead and the lady had a 1000 dollar bag of loose halves waiting for me. Yeah right!! It took her forever. I think it was like 15minutes by the time I made it out to the car there was a little note waiting for me on my windshield. a 25$ fine. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! These people are robbers to me. The worst is that I know I can do nothing. I am powerless. I will just have to pay the fines. To add insult to injury the 1000 dollar bag had been picked through. Not one silver. Luckily my 4 boxes produced.
I found
5- 1964 kens
18 40%ers
1 gold plated
1 1986 clad commemorative ellis ilsand dollar
1 10 dollar peso coin
2 clad s mints
This helped the pain a little
Upvote
0
... bummer about your getting pinched but at least you grab a few keepers to lessen the blow a little , Ed






