What's new

Hopefully someone can identify this! Im stumped...

Digger92

Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2013
Messages
82
Reaction score
52
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southern Colorado
Detector(s) used
Inherited 70s Garrett Fortune Hunter, Bounty Hunter Elite 2200, Fisher F5, Garrett Propointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
image-2880501710.webp



image-545991385.webp



It was found in the old Primero mining camp near Segundo Colorado. Any info is appreciated!
 
Upvote 0
I looks like it had a shaft which has rusted away. Could it have been something like a gas shutoff?
 
It is marked with a "B" on the top inside the circular marking and what looks like "PAT DEC 11, 94" if that helps
 
I looks like it had a shaft which has rusted away. Could it have been something like a gas shutoff?

Thank you! That's one thing my friend suggested as well. It looks possible
 
It looks like a turn key for in outside hose bib or water spigot. Or like posted above a gas valve.
 
I haven't looked so I don't know if you have or haven't, but you might want to post that on the "What is it" forum. Those folks appear to really know their stuff. Mackaydon who posted ahead of me on this thread is one of them no doubt. Good luck!
 
I will take a look at that thanks!


This is it next to a quarter

image-2253950445.webp

And this is the end of it

image-2340727232.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom