What's new

Hoping for more....

coosakid

Hero Member
Joined
Nov 3, 2016
Messages
611
Reaction score
970
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to the creek yesterday with a few of my buddies. Found these few not so impressive points while dodging the rain. Not much but a finds a find. And after getting soaked loooking around a sandbar one of my friends who doesn't even hunt arrowheads walks up and picks up a killer Lecroy point. I guess I need to slow my roll a bit while out looking. Had fun anyways, gonna get out looking around the house today, hopefully all this rain has washed one up somewhere.... IMG_20170521_101904.webpIMG_20170521_102000.webpIMG_20170521_102020.webpIMG_20170521_102125.webp

Sent from my A571VL using Tapatalk
 
Upvote 0
Nice finds!

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk
 
Whos camera did you use? I can see them ;)
 
Gotta new phone rock..... Im moving on up in the world

Sent from my A571VL using Tapatalk
 
Gotta new phone rock..... Im moving on up in the world

Sent from my A571VL using Tapatalk

LOL- Moving on up...... :)

Nice finds, again!

it's crazy how everything you find is quartz ... :icon_scratch:
 
LOL- Moving on up...... :)

Nice finds, again!

it's crazy how everything you find is quartz ... :icon_scratch:

The Morrow Mountain makers loved quartz I find some to. Not always but much of the time the quartz is found on dry land so if they didnt want to go to the creek to find some flint the quartz was easier to obtain.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom