What's new

Horse tack or buckle?

SkyPirate

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2009
Messages
1,861
Reaction score
83
Golden Thread
0
Location
Raleigh North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This has about a 3 inch diameter. I am guessing horse tack but maybe a mans belt buckle?
 

Attachments

  • DSCN3150.webp
    DSCN3150.webp
    27.2 KB · Views: 266
It IS a type of horse tack. I have seen them and dug them before, but can't remember what they are. There was a catalog of horse tack that was posted/shared between a bunch of us in "What is it?" but I've had so many computer crashes since then that I no longer have a copy. Perhaps BigCy would remember that... But you could also PM Montana Jim. I think he's the one that shared that Adobe Acrobat file of the horse tack catalog...

-BB
 
Upvote 0
BuckleBoy said:
It IS a type of horse tack. I have seen them and dug them before, but can't remember what they are. There was a catalog of horse tack that was posted/shared between a bunch of us in "What is it?" but I've had so many computer crashes since then that I no longer have a copy. Perhaps BigCy would remember that... But you could also PM Montana Jim. I think he's the one that shared that Adobe Acrobat file of the horse tack catalog...

-BB
Is this it? I found this link posted on another site. It seems like a pretty good link. http://www.leathersupply.com/downloads/catalog/HarnessHardware.pdf
 
Upvote 0
bigcypresshunter said:
BuckleBoy said:
It IS a type of horse tack. I have seen them and dug them before, but can't remember what they are. There was a catalog of horse tack that was posted/shared between a bunch of us in "What is it?" but I've had so many computer crashes since then that I no longer have a copy. Perhaps BigCy would remember that... But you could also PM Montana Jim. I think he's the one that shared that Adobe Acrobat file of the horse tack catalog...

-BB
Is this it? I found this link posted on another site. It seems like a pretty good link. http://www.leathersupply.com/downloads/catalog/HarnessHardware.pdf

That's it :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom