What's new

Hot streak as old river finally produces 9ct gold....

Smoogle

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2011
Messages
814
Reaction score
262
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Coast NSW.
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark, Stavr Krepish II Scoop, Plugger Balanced Shaft.
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I'm absolutely stoked as I found another gold band today after yesterdays luck. I have been searching this old stair site for ages (many hunts), always pulling loads of current coins and some predecimals, spoons, knives, bottles and bulk metal trash objects of all kinds etc = finally rewarded today. Old harmonica as well... life is a song with the Shark!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2606.webp
    IMG_2606.webp
    8.8 KB · Views: 731
  • IMG_2607.webp
    IMG_2607.webp
    5.3 KB · Views: 723
Upvote 0
Nice find Smoogle congrats
 
Terrific detecting, Smoogle! :wav:

Very nice gold ring find!

Lorraine
 
Finding a golden reward like that, will make any hunt
sweeter Smoogle. Well done. Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
Sweet WTG Congrats :headbang:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom