What's new

Hot weather beach hunt yielded a little gold.

SNF101480

Full Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2011
Messages
206
Reaction score
127
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Excal II, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tonight I decided to do some water hunting at a NH beach after work. I hunted for about an hour and a half and managed to pull only 3 pieces of trash which I discarded at the beach, 5 pennies, 1 dime and a 1959 10k class ring weighing 3.5 grams. It was a great way to cool off in this heat. Hope everyone has a great week. Steve
 

Attachments

  • 7:17:12 10k class ring.webp
    7:17:12 10k class ring.webp
    71.6 KB · Views: 189
Upvote 0
Year I graduated!! Congrats on the ring!
 
Good find...Im still waiting to find my first class ring.
 
Good find...Im still waiting to find my first class ring.
Thanks, I hope you get your first soon. My second ring find I ever made was a high school class ring, and I waited 3 years for the next one. Some people find them all the time. I've found them hard to come by. Good luck!
 
Thanks, I hope you get your first soon. My second ring find I ever made was a high school class ring, and I waited 3 years for the next one. Some people find them all the time. I've found them hard to come by. Good luck!

Yeah, Their easy to come by here! lol j/k I haven't found one in three years.....gotta love those oldies Steve! ;) Nice hit....
 
SNF , congratulations on the very nice class ring find.:hello2:

I love finding those older class rings.

Lorraine
 
Sweet find,you found an oldie but goodie,nice save.:icon_thumleft:
 
very nice ring Steve!! wtg!! I can hunt tomorrow night and friday night!
 
Good hunt Congratulations on those nice finds
!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom