L lauraw Tenderfoot Joined May 1, 2009 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Apr 7, 2011 Thread Owner #1 So what are this years hotspots?
packerbacker Gold Member Joined May 11, 2005 Messages 8,350 Reaction score 2,992 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern California Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 12, 2011 #2 the Mojave Desert will probably rank pretty much up there.
spartacus53 Banned Joined Jul 5, 2009 Messages 10,624 Reaction score 1,074 Golden Thread 0 Location Whiting, NJ Detector(s) used Ace 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 12, 2011 #3 that's light compared to a lava bed
Dano Sverige Silver Member Joined Aug 10, 2009 Messages 2,966 Reaction score 189 Golden Thread 0 Location SWEDEN Detector(s) used (on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II Apr 12, 2011 #4 Left yaself wideeeeeeeeeeeee open there Laura! (maybe a little more detail in the post would help?)
Chug And Red Gold Member Joined Feb 18, 2010 Messages 7,400 Reaction score 2,684 Golden Thread 0 Location Vancouver WA Detector(s) used Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro) Chug and Reds New Additions Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250 Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Apr 12, 2011 #5 The Park I'm working right Now!!! HH Chug I'm working on a better camera to get better picture of a few buttons I found!!!! Welcome to treasure Net!!!!! Just remember work it slow and Have fun Chug
The Park I'm working right Now!!! HH Chug I'm working on a better camera to get better picture of a few buttons I found!!!! Welcome to treasure Net!!!!! Just remember work it slow and Have fun Chug
spartacus53 Banned Joined Jul 5, 2009 Messages 10,624 Reaction score 1,074 Golden Thread 0 Location Whiting, NJ Detector(s) used Ace 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 13, 2011 #6 Maybe he's thinking Libya Wow, this is there first post and almost a hot topic already.. I wonder if they will ever come back, perhaps they forgot where they posted to begin with
Maybe he's thinking Libya Wow, this is there first post and almost a hot topic already.. I wonder if they will ever come back, perhaps they forgot where they posted to begin with