What's new

WHAT I FOUND IN A COUPLE OF HOURS

Conito@55

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2024
Messages
1,204
Reaction score
6,116
Golden Thread
1
Location
Carson City Nv
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
The Legend
Xp Deus2
Today I did some exploring and I think I've found another hotspot, as this is what I found in a couple of hours. I couldn't continue because it started to rain.
20260103_123204.webp
20260103_175239.webp
20260103_175300.webp
20260103_175305.webp
20260103_175310.webp
20260103_175313.webp

This is a finding from last Sunday.
20260103_175420.webp
20260103_175425.webp

This is what I found in just 3 days.
20260103_175358.webp
 
Upvote 31
Congrats on another great hunt !! I particularly love the small pistol. Is it a single shot flintlock pistol or a derringer of some kind? Very cool. Your seated coin is nice too. Cheers !!
 
Congrats on another great hunt !! I particularly love the small pistol. Is it a single shot flintlock pistol or a derringer of some kind? Very cool. Your seated coin is nice too. Cheers !!
Thanks 👍
 
Today I did some exploring and I think I've found another hotspot, as this is what I found in a couple of hours. I couldn't continue because it started to rain.
View attachment 2239680View attachment 2239681View attachment 2239682View attachment 2239683View attachment 2239684View attachment 2239685
This is a finding from last Sunday.
View attachment 2239686View attachment 2239687
This is what I found in just 3 days.
View attachment 2239689
Very Cool!!! Congrats!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom