SeabeeRon

Bronze Member
Aug 5, 2007
Santa Cruz, CA.
Detector(s) used
ML Sov GT; Whites MXT & Surf PI Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are many articles on the internet about people dying shortly after getting the covid vaccine. You can choose to believe or deny, it makes no difference. In reality I believe any mass vaccination of anything will always result in a certain amount of early deaths. My wife gets her 2nd one soon, her decision. I will never take one. I'm not an anti vaccer except for this Plannedemic one.

Well, it was found on the Internet and a link was provided, so guess I am a believer now!

Ohiogoldfever

Oct 15, 2020
Dayton Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I pull up to an intersection I prefer to see for myself if any traffic is coming before I pull forward. As well intentioned as the person may be that’s waving me forward I choose not to blindly proceed upon someone else assessment. Anyone who cares to allow someone else make their life choices for them is wholly allowed to do so. As I am allowed to consider all my options before proceeding. This doesn’t make either of us wrong.

As for the world pre vaccination argument I couldn’t agree more. My kids are vaccinated as am I. Thankfully non of us suffer from polio. This however is not a vaccine that has been tried and tested through the years with great success. It is a mass experiment. Fingers crossed it all plays out for the best.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gentlemen, this is NOT the politics forum, all rules apply here, highly recommend the insults and political comments end.

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great story how I got my vaccine....
Garrett County MD got shipped enough vaccines to cover the older folks, first responders, etc...everyone eligible in first phase was covered if they wanted it.
Problem is, there is bunch of tough people who can fight off the Covid with their bravado.
Also, locally, it’s believed that choking on rolling coal helps fight off the infection.
So turns out there was a bunch of vaccines sitting around, not getting used.
Senator David Trone emailed me, and the other 15% of the county population.....
Technically I’m not eligible for the vaccine, but by end of April, I won’t be dead from Corona.

FreeBirdTim

Silver Member
Sep 24, 2013
Scituate, RI
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm as paranoid as anyone and never would have gotten the vaccine in January. But it's obviously a huge success and safe, so I'd have to be a fool not to get vaccinated. Here's a chart of the daily deaths in the U.S. over the last few months. Clearly, the vaccine is working and saving thousands of lives every week.

us-state-trends.png

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm as paranoid as anyone and never would have gotten the vaccine in January. But it's obviously a huge success and safe, so I'd have to be a fool not to get vaccinated. Here's a chart of the daily deaths in the U.S. over the last few months. Clearly, the vaccine is working and saving thousands of lives every week.

View attachment 1915537
There’s no long-term data yet. We’ll know if it’s truly safe in a few months or years. Many people aren’t anti-vax or paranoid, just skeptical.

Megalodon

Silver Member
May 13, 2018
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Tesoro Cibola
Tesoro Golden Sabre Plus
Garrett ADS Master Hunter 7
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I pull up to an intersection I prefer to see for myself if any traffic is coming before I pull forward. As well intentioned as the person may be that’s waving me forward I choose not to blindly proceed upon someone else assessment. Anyone who cares to allow someone else make their life choices for them is wholly allowed to do so. As I am allowed to consider all my options before proceeding. This doesn’t make either of us wrong.

As for the world pre vaccination argument I couldn’t agree more. My kids are vaccinated as am I. Thankfully non of us suffer from polio. This however is not a vaccine that has been tried and tested through the years with great success. It is a mass experiment. Fingers crossed it all plays out for the best.

The polio vaccine rollout in the mid -1950's was not without its own hiccups. A lab mistake introduced live polio viruses into some batches that killed and paralyzed kids. I was vaccinated at about the same time and I'm grateful that my parents, after consulting with the doctor, decided the benefit of polio vaccination outweighed the risks.

https://time.com/3714090/salk-vaccine-history/

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
In the mid 30’s my grandma was a little girl, suffering from spinal meningitis.....almost killed her.
But the Doctors in Boston had a new treatment, Grammie was to be the first in MA to get the shot, and it saved her life.

My great-grandparents put their trust in the new science to save their daughters life.

Now, finally she has indeed gotten the first Covid dose, at 93, she is still as healthy as a horse, has all her faculties, still drives, and booked her flight to visit my new home this summer.

Oh, the medicine that saved her life?, you may have heard of it.
Penicillin.

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CORRECTION: I did have a delayed reaction to the J&J shot. I now look like THIS: IMG_2772.JPG

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These days we all need a laugh or two.

Swaveab

Jul 21, 2015
Southwest PA
Detector(s) used
Safari
Primary Interest:
Other
There are many articles on the internet about people dying shortly after getting the covid vaccine. You can choose to believe or deny, it makes no difference. In reality I believe any mass vaccination of anything will always result in a certain amount of early deaths. My wife gets her 2nd one soon, her decision. I will never take one. I'm not an anti vaccer except for this Plannedemic one.

You have to be careful here as everybody who dies after getting the vaccine are not dying of the vaccine. I guess with that kind of thinking then everybody that dies after getting a stimulus check died from getting the stimulus check.

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other

PetesPockets55

Bronze Member
Apr 18, 2013
Indian River Co., Fl
Detector(s) used
AT MAX & Carrot, Nokta Pulse Dice (:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Everything said about the vaccine must always only be about short term effects; never a word about the long term. They knows I got the attention span of a gnat.
Everyone just has to make the decision on their own without foresight. Weighing what they perceive as dangerous without the advantage of a crystal to see the future.

We all base our reactions and decisions on what we perceive as how imminent a threat might be. We all know a plane might go down in the water, but usually we get on the plane anyway. If the plane goes down, do we grab the life preserver or do we worry about what the life time effects life might be from surviving on a deserted island.

If each of us knew how we would react to the virus ahead of time the answer might be clearer. I finally reached my life preserver on Friday. I'll let everyone know how life on the island is with "Wilson". :laughing7:

TomHanks-Wilson-index.jpg

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fort Lewis College in Durango Colo just announced no student will return unless they have had the vaccine.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To date 168,000,000 Americans have received at least 1 dose, 63,000,000 are fully vaccinated, over 1/2 of America has received at least one dose and on average 3,000,000 a day are being vaccinated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread