Status
Not open for further replies.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep, kinda hard to miss with the Large Print :wink:

Strangely though, not a word was mentioned about possibly serious Mutagenic Side Effects - not even in the small print :dontknow:

Fixed it for you. :thumbsup:

Look up the meds you take, every one of them have "possible" side affects. Hell there is side affects to peanuts for some people. The doctor changed my blood pressure meds, 2 weeks after changing it my ears start ringing, after I did some research it turns out it can cause ringing in the ears in some people and I stopped immediately. It was changed in 2017, took it for little less than 2 weeks, 3 years later I still have ringing in the ears.

Ol' Kentuck

Jun 12, 2018
Primary Interest:
Other
Look up the meds you take, every one of them have "possible" side affects. Hell there is side affects to peanuts for some people. The doctor changed my blood pressure meds, 2 weeks after changing it my ears start ringing, after I did some research it turns out it can cause ringing in the ears in some people and I stopped immediately. It was changed in 2017, took it for little less than 2 weeks, 3 years later I still have ringing in the ears.

Exactly. :notworthy:

Have a Good'un.

shovelready

Apr 21, 2015
s.w.washington
Detector(s) used
tesoro outlaw vaquero, anfibio multi, Makro pulse dive
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stopped by today at a local pizza place today, while waiting for my order a even older guy was standing there, I was sitting on a bench with my wife so we moved over and asked him if he would like to sit down, he did and said we were alright because he had the jab. And asked if we had taken the jab, I said not a chance. Was thinking what a shame. My, how far we have fallen.

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Stopped by today at a local pizza place today, while waiting for my order a even older guy was standing there, I was sitting on a bench with my wife so we moved over and asked him if he would like to sit down, he did and said we were alright because he had the jab. And asked if we had taken the jab, I said not a chance. Was thinking what a shame. My, how far we have fallen.
Too many blindly following and questioning nothing. No way to go though life son.

Kj Upton

Greenie
Feb 21, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
God bless America because he is the only one who will help you if you don’t help yourselves. Good luck

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

So if someone has had covid vaccine shot they have fallen? Does that mean all the people who have had influenza, polio, measles, mumps, pneumonia, yellow fever, smallpox, diphtheria, malaria and all the other shots we have going through life have caused us to fall.

ArfieBoy

Silver Member
Aug 11, 2011
N.E. Oregon
Detector(s) used
Compass X-70, Compass X-80, Compass X-90, Compass Judge 2, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have had my first shot. No problems besides a sore arm at injection point for a couple of days... same thing happens with my yearly flu shot. I've been getting that for over 22 years now. No problems! And... I'm still alive and (relatively) healthy!

shovelready

Apr 21, 2015
s.w.washington
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So if someone has had covid vaccine shot they have fallen? Does that mean all the people who have had influenza, polio, measles, mumps, pneumonia, yellow fever, smallpox, diphtheria, malaria and all the other shots we have going through life have caused us to fall.

It's ok if you want the jab, have at it. And yes we have fallen a long ways.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's ok if you want the jab, have at it. And yes we have fallen a long ways.
I already had one 3 weeks ago, get 2nd one 3 weeks from now, cant respond to other comment because it isn't in our politics forum.

newnan man

Gold Member
Aug 8, 2005
Beautiful Florida
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Covid facts:
1. The virus can travel 6'. Not 6'1" or farther
2. It can live on surfaces except anything that comes from Amazon, Ebay, or any mega online shopping site.
3. It does not exist in Target, Walmart, Lowes, Home Depot, or grocery stores
4. It is harmless in protests, riots or looting. It is harmful at picnics and church or other peaceful events.
5. It is deadly in restaurants, bars, small businesses, hair solons, etc.
6. It is not on food ordered to go. Only harmful if food is ingested inside a restaurant or school cafeteria.
6. Face masks work even though you can smell through them. It doesn't matter that the virus is much smaller than the fabric, Faucci says they work.

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Covid facts:
1. The virus can travel 6'. Not 6'1" or farther
2. It can live on surfaces except anything that comes from Amazon, Ebay, or any mega online shopping site.
3. It does not exist in Target, Walmart, Lowes, Home Depot, or grocery stores
4. It is harmless in protests, riots or looting. It is harmful at picnics and church or other peaceful events.
5. It is deadly in restaurants, bars, small businesses, hair solons, etc.
6. It is not on food ordered to go. Only harmful if food is ingested inside a restaurant or school cafeteria.
6. Face masks work even though you can smell through them. It doesn't matter that the virus is much smaller than the fabric, Faucci says they work.
Don’t forget that after vaccination, you are not immune, and can still spread the virus. Sounds like a plan to me!

Johnnybravo300

Bronze Member
Jan 3, 2016
South of Gunnison, Gold Basin
Detector(s) used
F2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Yeah not a chance I'm taking any vaccines. Covid hasnt even really affected my life at all. I live in the woods and the world keeps turning out here haha.
Around town most dont care about masks and I still havent worn one.
No one would ever know about this if they didnt sell the fear every single day. No one would have a clue.

It's funny that 500k have died but no one knows anyone.
The black swan was a success even if nothing else is.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don’t forget that after vaccination, you are not immune, and can still spread the virus. Sounds like a plan to me!

Here is what I know, after my 2nd shot in 2 weeks I will no longer be concerned about contacting or spreading the virus, I will only wear a mask if it is "demanded" by the business I enter, if someone is still concerned about contacting the virus from me they can either get the shots or wear a mask, hell they can wear 3 masks for all I care, not my problem..:occasion14:

--------------------------------------

'The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said even after being vaccinated, a person can still contract or spread the virus even when they are not sick or experiencing any symptoms.

Dr. Arin Piramzadian, Chief Medical Officer of StarMed Healthcare, shared his take on the question and said, "what the CDC and the FDA are going to say is what they know for sure, and what they know for sure is we don't know."

Dr. Piramzadian also expressed that " if it's like any other vaccine, the answer should be no. So once you're vaccinated, you shouldn't be able to transmit anything."

According to health experts, it takes at least seven days for your body to process the vaccine and two weeks to build full immunity, so technically, a person could still spread the Coronavirus if they were infected for up to two weeks after being vaccinated.

Dr. Piramzadian added that the chances of spreading COVID-19 correlate with the vaccine's effectiveness percentage meaning there is about a 95% chance with the Pfizer and Moderna vaccine and about a 67% chance of being able to spread COVID-19 with the Johnson and Johnson shot."

Are people still contagious after receiving the COVID-19 vaccine? | WCTI (wcti12.com)

"In general, if vaccination doesn’t completely prevent infection, it will significantly reduce the amount of virus coming out of your nose and mouth — a process called shedding — and shorten the time that you shed the virus.

This is a big deal. A person who sheds less virus is less likely to transmit it to someone else.

This seems to be the case with coronavirus vaccines. In a recent preprint study which has yet to be peer reviewed, Israeli researchers tested 2,897 vaccinated people for signs of coronavirus infection.

Most had no detectable virus, but people who were infected had one-quarter the amount of virus in their bodies as unvaccinated people tested at similar times post-infection.

Less coronavirus virus means less chance of spreading it, and if the amount of virus in your body is low enough, the probability of transmitting it may reach almost zero."

Can vaccinated people still spread COVID-19? (knowridge.com)

Last edited:

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Once I get my second shot I will continue to wear a mask since it protects people around me and it will be several months before everyone who wants to is vaccinated. It is unknown whether those vaccinated can still pass in the virus to others even if we are non symptomatic. If wearing a masking is the greatest trauma in your life, you are leading a great life.

shovelready

Apr 21, 2015
s.w.washington
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah not a chance I'm taking any vaccines. Covid hasnt even really affected my life at all. I live in the woods and the world keeps turning out here haha.
Around town most dont care about masks and I still havent worn one.
No one would ever know about this if they didnt sell the fear every single day. No one would have a clue.

It's funny that 500k have died but no one knows anyone.
The black swan was a success even if nothing else is.

This

Kantuckkeean

Bronze Member
Apr 30, 2009
Cornfield, IN
Detector(s) used
F-22, cheapo pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My wife got her second Moderna shot today. Just a little soreness at the injection site is all.

Kindest regards,
Kantuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread