What's new

How are the gas prices where you live?

Ray S ECenFL

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2007
Messages
2,540
Reaction score
20
Golden Thread
0
Location
East Central Florida WP
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT / M6
Florida east coast, gas prices for unleaded regular is at $3.00 our a tad under. A few stations are over that.

How about where you live?

Ray S ECenFL
 
Cheap 3.07 today
 
3.06 today nwpa
 
Eastern OK $2.89

Fossis...........
 
Kingman AZ $2.71 or so . At one food store here if you spend $100 and use their credit card you will save 15 cents off that so it's $2.56 . It used to be better but they changed the deal .
 
$3.00 - $3.15 for the past week in Central Kentucky. :-\
 
3.20 here i cali :'(
 
Too damn much in Ohio.
 
Made a tarp to Toledo Ohio from Montpeleir Ohio gas was $3.19 here in Montpelier to Toledo and in between the gas range from $3.15 to $3.24 getting to high......Matt
 
£1.29 per Ltr in England >:(
 
shaun7 said:
£1.29 per Ltr in England >:(

Or to put it another way $7.56 for a US gallon or $9.08 for an Imperial gallon. About 64% of that is Duty and Tax >:(.


hammered
 
It was $2.62 when I left this morning and $2.69 when I went buy this afternoon wish I had gotten the gas this morning oh that is in Colorado
 
$2.97 9/10 here in "The Natural State".

I walked up to the counter, both hands raised in the air and asked the girl where her gun and mask were. She looked confused.

Then I said: "Damnit, if I'm gonna get robbed, I want to get my money's worth! Now, where's your mask and gun? You really need to apply yourself more. Doing your job half way is just not acceptable!"
 
Still $2.85 right now.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom