The_Piratess

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2017
Ghost Ship
Detector(s) used
Whites Beach Hunter ID, so far...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I actually stumbled across it by complete accident. Somebody had told me that they dowsed for diamonds Lol! So I actually looked it up online and the first thing that came up was from this site. I usually don't go on any sites anymore and had no idea that there were even sites like this? I'm glad I did find it because now I want to add MDing to what I was already doing anyway. The people here have been very helpful in giving me lots of great info on MDs!

cameleon222

Jul 2, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found your site on google while looking up information regarding laws to metal detect in mexico.

aylam

Greenie
Jul 5, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For me >> i found this amazing site in another Treasure Hunting forum :hello:

Javadroid

Silver Member
Jul 6, 2017
Northwest Arkansas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was searching on treasure hunting gear in Google and it popped up. I'd visited several times over the years, but since becoming serious about my hobby, I decided this was a place I need to call home! Great community, information, and encouragement here. :hello2:

jadedalex

Jul 19, 2017
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Minelab 4500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this site the old fashioned way...An ad in an old "Rock & Gem" magazine. Been visiting every now and then ever since. Finally took the plunge recently to become a member.

DCMatt

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2006
Herndon Virginia
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600, EX II, & Musketeer, White's Classic
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I was a frequent visitor to Chevytalk.com while restoring my 1948 Chevrolet Fleetmaster Town Sedan. A guy on Chevytalk was in the Army and stationed in Germany.
He posted a link to Treasurenet so we could see all the cool WWII stuff he was digging over there while he was away from his Chevy. I followed the link and there was no going back.
That was over 10 years ago. Treasurenet is my (almost) daily addiction. Love it!
DCMatt

mi77915

Greenie
Nov 26, 2009
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Delta 4000
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Web search for "metal detector forum".....

Goldfinger450

Aug 28, 2017
Central Oregon.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was actually surfing around on Metal Detectors to see the newest technology and ran right into this Awesome site, it is a favorite stop every day now.

beenhunting72

Oct 12, 2017
ny
Detector(s) used
garrets at pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
found this site a few years ago ,was enjoying site ,but as always happens , one day tried to get on and was told I put in wrong name or password . so I just said oh well and did not come back till now. If it happens again I will never come back .

Ragnar

Tenderfoot
Dec 8, 2017
Chico, California
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Land Ranger Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I was researching my first metal detector on Amazon and Treasure net was mentioned.

walker97756

Nov 30, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Googled about a small soda bottle and the name came up.

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions