how do i become a legend like sandman etc

strike it rich

Jun 19, 2007
Detector(s) used
Treasure baron with Goldtrax
How does one become a living legend like Sandman etc and how long will it take and do the said legends have fan clubs we mere mortals can join for advice 24/7 and does being a living metal detecting legend ensure success with the ladys and are finds classes as taxable income and will the legends ever offer course's for us to attend in a virtual class room type of thing and will a statue be erected in their home towns . just wondering

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat
While its true Sandman is the ultimate babe magnet, I don't think he's achieved deity status just yet. ;)

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Find good stuff and take good pictures of it.

Oh, and charisma, a wad of $50's, any German car that's not a Volkswagen and that daring-do attitude of his wouldn't hurt.

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Many of the detecting legends I know aren't even Tnet members. They're too busy huntin!

Regards,

Buckleboy

Jack(IN)

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2007
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer XS-2, Garrett Ace 250
I didn't know he found anything other than women????

Tin Nugget

Bronze Member
Jan 11, 2007
Mesquite Texas
Detector(s) used
MXT F2
"To become a legend you not only have to talk the talk but at some time you have to have really hit somebody."

The Fonz

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread