Siwash
Jr. Member
- Joined
- May 31, 2018
- Messages
- 87
- Reaction score
- 85
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
OK. I found a nice artifact last spring and I'd get a real kick if I could find another one. Here's my question:
Let's say there's a piece of property you'd like to hunt on. . . do you just find a time and waltz out there? Or do you look up the property owner and ask permission? Or do you do neither?
AND what KIND of property do you typically look for?
How do you do it?
Let's say there's a piece of property you'd like to hunt on. . . do you just find a time and waltz out there? Or do you look up the property owner and ask permission? Or do you do neither?
AND what KIND of property do you typically look for?
How do you do it?
Upvote
0








