orm25
Jr. Member
- #1
Thread Owner
Hi,
I have purchased these Hungarian coins of ebay. Some of them are silver but when i was cleaning them i realised that they have changed more of a orange copper color.
I have like 5 of the same coins that are silver-copper alloy and they're not all silver colored apart from 1. I have had some outstanding results with vinegar with a coin that looked like
nothing turned to a coin with lots of details.

I have purchased these Hungarian coins of ebay. Some of them are silver but when i was cleaning them i realised that they have changed more of a orange copper color.
I have like 5 of the same coins that are silver-copper alloy and they're not all silver colored apart from 1. I have had some outstanding results with vinegar with a coin that looked like
nothing turned to a coin with lots of details.











