What's new

How do you keep track of where you found stuff.....Journaling.

mastereagle22 said:
How did they do that?????

What program was that. That's too cool!!!!!!

I have no idea...there's lot more...just go to YOUTUBE and type in the search: STICK MEN...you'll get alot of them! Ain't that cool? Even I like that! LOL
 
The drawings are amazing. Wish I could draw.
I haven't done it yet but I want to start a journal and use photos I have taken. I might have to check out the idetect software too.
 
wow, that is some amazing talent. I keep a running tally of my finds. since I hunt the beach, i get lots of clad, and the odd neat find. so my tally is how much change, which coins, and a small column for other neat finds, as the picture illustrates. I apologize for my sloppy handwriting.
 

Attachments

  • tally sheets.webp
    tally sheets.webp
    92.8 KB · Views: 199
Actually I kinda thought MasterEagle22's drawing was simple breathtaking. :icon_jokercolor:
 
Great Journal. I used to draw in mine, then spent hours trying to figure out what the picture was.........
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom