What's new

How do you store your coin stash?

Seagates

Full Member
Joined
Feb 7, 2009
Messages
186
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Well I was sitting here debating upon what I was going to do with my silver/wheats, that i have been accumulating up until now they have just been sitting on my desk but I can see how that will become a problem sometime in the future. I suppose I could put them in one of the coin boxes I have, but figured that wouldn't be near as fun as having a special trinket box or something.

What do you guys do for storage? Tackle boxes? Rubbermaid? Wooden treasure chest? Cardboard coin box?

Just trying to get some ideas so i can figure out how to handle mine :icon_king:
 
Upvote 0
Omega... Now that is what I call a safe. Makes mine look like a jewelry box. I can only imagine what treasures lie behind that door.

Golden Silver
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom