- Joined
- Nov 19, 2006
- Messages
- 15,500
- Reaction score
- 14,097
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Where good deeds are performed daily
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
What are you planting this spring and how will you care for your plantings?
My Best Wishes,
Scott
My Best Wishes,
Scott


Awright , all of you ! Like Charlie , I am starting at an unheard of time in my area . All spring work on the farm is slammin me in the booty . By the time I get my asparagus beds prepped it's going to be too late to plant this year . Chives are ready for first cut . Hope to get peas in the dirt this weekend . I'm gonna be cautious about planting







