cajamk
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Jan 5, 2017
- Messages
- 52
- Reaction score
- 104
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Northern Maryland
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett Ace 400
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
This is something I was thinking about the other day after digging up trash. I know that I have become VERY aware when I see others throwing trash on the ground! I keep thinking...that could be dug up by my grandchild someday! Might sound stupid but that is how I feel. Also, this hobby has helped me lose (and dieting) 26 lbs in the last few months. Just the walking around and bending down. And.... it has given me pleasure to start learning about the history of the area I live in...as I am originally from Pennsylvania.
Again, I am just wondering how this hobby has changed you.
Again, I am just wondering how this hobby has changed you.
Last edited:
Many folks find metal detecting their "therapy" for allowing the cares of life to drift away while out on the hunt. My appreciation for the past has increased and just driving around I am constantly "scouting" out potential spots for even one more cool recovery. This is more than a "hobby" to me. I never thought metal detecting would change my perspective on normal everyday things so dramatically but, it certainly has.







