What's new

How is the silver hunt going??

Ashdowney

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 13, 2009
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
White's DFX
I haven't found much in the past couple months. How has everyone been doing lately?
 
Upvote 0
fortunately some better than others it seems.

sure beats decting for sporadic silver though.

i'm hooked.
 
The last 2 months have been very sparse in July saw 16 Skunks June was almost as bad too, but things have picked up abit scored 7 ounces of Halves last week in 6 Boxes; my wife did 2 boxes today & got 3 coins in them. Things are still slow but seem to be improving here in the N central Tn area anyway. tomorrow we have 6 boxes coming, Thursday 2 more.
 
One great box, a few good boxes and a lot of not so good boxes. Went on a road trip today and scored 2-40%ers, went metal detecting and found a walker, a silver quarter, and 3 silver dimes.
 
I did better in July,than April, May, and June combined. This month is not bad either.

Rich
 
Horrible just horrible
 
July was good but August so far has been slow. Have only found 40 silvers during the month of August so far here in Florida. Only have two weeks to pick up the pace. It can go two ways, pick up or slow down even more. Good luck to everyone during the remainder of the month.

FL Junkman
 
Pretty good. I had a score in June, I just had another one today, and this weekend, I managed to get some silver foreign coins out of the "$0.25 tub" at the coin store.

I also got a bicentennial quarter in my change at the Safeway today.

All in all, I am pleased!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom