Frankn Gold Member Joined Mar 21, 2010 Messages 8,779 Reaction score 2,989 Golden Thread 0 Location Maryland Detector(s) used XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR Jul 2, 2011 Thread Owner #1 If you thought you really knew where that BIG CACHE was, How long would it take you to decide to go for it? What would effect your decision?
If you thought you really knew where that BIG CACHE was, How long would it take you to decide to go for it? What would effect your decision?
Woodland Detectors Gold Member Joined Nov 23, 2008 Messages 12,783 Reaction score 143 Golden Thread 0 Location Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jul 2, 2011 #2 Re: How Long Wood You Take? Private property/no permission granted?
Frankn Gold Member Joined Mar 21, 2010 Messages 8,779 Reaction score 2,989 Golden Thread 0 Location Maryland Detector(s) used XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR Jul 2, 2011 Thread Owner #3 If I really think I know where it is, I am on it as soon as I get permission to search. Without permission, I am with Woodland. Frank
If I really think I know where it is, I am on it as soon as I get permission to search. Without permission, I am with Woodland. Frank
Westfront Silver Member Joined Jun 15, 2010 Messages 4,837 Reaction score 6,624 Golden Thread 6 Location Germania Secunda 🥇 Banner finds 6 Detector(s) used XP Deus Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 2, 2011 #4 A really big cache? And i know for sure? That will depend on the location and if it has historic value. Historic, get permission. "Dirty" money from prohibition time or from a gang robbery in the 1800s i would wait for a dark, foggy night....
A really big cache? And i know for sure? That will depend on the location and if it has historic value. Historic, get permission. "Dirty" money from prohibition time or from a gang robbery in the 1800s i would wait for a dark, foggy night....
OmgFathead Jr. Member Joined Jul 19, 2010 Messages 40 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Cantonment, FL Detector(s) used Minelab E-trac, Garrett AT pro, Garrett Ace 250 Jul 2, 2011 #5 I would say get permission first then to wait at least long enough for me to come pick you up.
A allan Hero Member Joined Oct 7, 2008 Messages 575 Reaction score 10 Golden Thread 0 Location Vega Baja Jul 2, 2011 #6 Get the permission in writing first, then go, and omgfathead may get there faster but I will bring the krispy kremes and coffee
Get the permission in writing first, then go, and omgfathead may get there faster but I will bring the krispy kremes and coffee
relichunters Bronze Member Joined May 4, 2008 Messages 1,647 Reaction score 36 Golden Thread 0 Location Virginia Detector(s) used Tesoro Jul 2, 2011 #7 I'd research it and pick a good day. Depends on location really
Dano Sverige Silver Member Joined Aug 10, 2009 Messages 2,966 Reaction score 189 Golden Thread 0 Location SWEDEN Detector(s) used (on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II Jul 3, 2011 #8 I'd pack my Odyssey International "rulebook".....and then go steal it!