What's new

HOW MANY DAYS ????

mlhudson

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2006
Messages
571
Reaction score
6
Golden Thread
0
Location
GADSDEN, ALA.
Detector(s) used
All White's Detectors MXT and IDX_pro, ANY OLD DETECTOR WILL DO
HOW MANY DAYS A WEEK DO YOU GO METAL DETECTING,HOW MUCH TIME DO YOU SPEND DOING RESEARCH ???
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INPUT.

I'M DOING A SMALL PROJECT WITH MY LOCAL HISTORICAL SOCIAITY.


THANK YOU

M L HUDSON
 

Attachments

  • 04234.webp
    04234.webp
    8.2 KB · Views: 273
  • 04234.webp
    04234.webp
    8.2 KB · Views: 266
In the summer I try to get out a little every day. If it gets too hot then I go out looking for good sites or do research. There's nothing more rewarding than watching the sun come up on a cloudless summer morning. Fall is my favorite time though before the weather gets too cold. Monty
 
I try to do it on the weekends, weather permitting that is. Its cheap intertainment for me. Not near as costly as going to the movies, or out to eat. Although a good steak after a day of treasure hunting....um um good! :thumbsup:
 
When I have access to one of our cars and time off and all the bones are in the right orientation.

Hey Trish, good steak and Texas don't go together.
 
As long as the ground is moist I try to get out at least a couple hours a week plus on the weekends. When the ground is dry I do not like to dig in people yards or them parks as I do not like to leave brown spots from digging in the yards. If I can get to a beach that is where I will spent my time detecting early morning and week ends. If I have no plans to do any prospecting on a given week end. As I try to do a little prospecting at least once a month after winter.
 
Lowbatts said:
When I have access to one of our cars and time off and all the bones are in the right orientation.

Hey Trish, good steak and Texas don't go together.

come on over lowbatts, i'll grill ya one up that will make ya just wanna kick the dog or slap somebody! :thumbsup:
:headbang: :occasion14:
 
I have a very busy work schedule but still manage to get out 20 hrs a week. I have had some weeks that are 50 + when I spend the whole weekend at it. This sport is highly addictive
 
I try to get out every day during the summer to hunt the beaches and the water before someone else gets a coil over it. I hit it in the morning and again in the evening and nap during the heat of the day. Like Monty I like the fall too as it is a nice time to be out in the woods and fields.

I've been at this awhile and most of the places are researched near me to death. There just isn't enough time to do them all.
 
Try to make it out every chance I get,
which tells you nothing. :-\

Spring, summer, fall, detecting,
winter shuts me down (research but i do it all year). :-\

Sorry, don't think I helped you at all. :-\

have a good un...
SHERMANVILLE
 
When ever I can, under the winter rather rare though on summer I try to go at least twice a week.. Depending on weather, friends...bla bla bla.

About research, I spend about 6 hours every now and then researching, about once or twice a month I'd say. :thumbsup:
 
~Trish~ said:
Lowbatts said:
When I have access to one of our cars and time off and all the bones are in the right orientation.

Hey Trish, good steak and Texas don't go together.

come on over lowbatts, i'll grill ya one up that will make ya just wanna kick the dog or slap somebody! :thumbsup:
:headbang: :occasion14:

Yeah, better I qualify that, Wichita Falls and Texarkana have some GREAT eats, Fort Worth to San Antonio and north or south of there, I'll pack my own grub!
 
Lowbatts said:
~Trish~ said:
Lowbatts said:
When I have access to one of our cars and time off and all the bones are in the right orientation.

Hey Trish, good steak and Texas don't go together.

come on over lowbatts, i'll grill ya one up that will make ya just wanna kick the dog or slap somebody! :thumbsup:
:headbang: :occasion14:

Yeah, better I qualify that, Wichita Falls and Texarkana have some GREAT eats, Fort Worth to San Antonio and north or south of there, I'll pack my own grub!

If you say so...that just leaves more for me! :wink:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom