how many hours have you spent on this forum?

How many hours have you spent on this forum?

• under 24 hr (1 day)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • under 240 hr (10 days)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
On this forum, time is an obscure and fleeting concept. Plus I think my user info. is wrong, shoulda had a timex. Keyboards so worn I can't even see what the letters are. ;D

Monk

Sep 10, 2004
Where ever my coffee cup lands
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280X
Under 6 days, But what a great time I've had to be in touch with others with the same interests. Great way to spend the cold days of winter. However things are about to change, warm weather coming you Know and will be more out and about. Out to have fun in the sun and dig alot. Or better yet to dig up a lot!

B

brla

3 days for now but i will idle here untill this forum be closed is very good brings skills, solvde problems, make schools and a lot of others usefull things i like it Thanks guys who made this forum is really nice i will idle here foerever :D :D :-*

JARMAN

Bronze Member
Jun 10, 2004
Six days and twenty hours, Was surprised with the voteing.Thanks to all for the great help and info,more fun then getting it all from a book. Great Forum.

AmericanCoinHunting

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2005
CHICAGO
Detector(s) used
E-Trac w/Pro Coil,and 6x8" S.E.F,The Relic & Gold hunters DREAM...a Troy X-3 w/3 coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Since I found this forum..........Three days ago..........I am addicted again to T.H......I found myself glued to this screen 2-3 hours a night...

omnicognic

Bronze Member
Jan 22, 2005
Tampa, Florida
Sleep? I seem to remember sleep...way back in the pre-treasurenet days! Now it's swing coil, honey-do, and treasurenet! I take my meals at the keyboard, do my bills in a seperate window(treasurenet still visible), gonna put a laptop in my truck with a cellular modem for treasurenet on the road! ;) omnicognic

OP
OP
M

mattjd

omnicognic said:
Sleep? I seem to remember sleep...way back in the pre-treasurenet days! Now it's swing coil, honey-do, and treasurenet! I take my meals at the keyboard, do my bills in a seperate window(treasurenet still visible), gonna put a laptop in my truck with a cellular modem for treasurenet on the road!? ;) omnicognic

That's some funny stuff. Sounds like me. And of course my parents wonder why I have trouble getting up for school the next day! Thanks for all the replies everyone! Matt

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
Omni, don't forget the dash cam so we can get directions to your hunt sites, that way we can follow your progress. ;D

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
DD, I guess that means your a hoot! LOL BTW 16d, 8h, 12m. More caffeine please. One thing I like about reading Treasurenet-it's like a good book, hard to put down and someone's always writing a new sequal. ;)

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
10 days, 5 hours. Jesus. I should get a life. :D

All the Best,