What's new

How Many of You Have Heard Of This?????

engine 823

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
312
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
Waynesburg, KY
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, ACE 150
My dad just started coin hunting and he called the other day and said he had found three rolls of solid ( Proof ) Halves. I just thought he may have been mistaken. Went to his house last night and saw for myself. Sure enough he found three solid rolls of ( Proofs ). WOW!
Told him I had never heard of someone finding them like that. Have you all????
By the way they were of course hand rolls.

Good Hunting!!!!!!
 
Upvote 0
I've heard of full rolls of silver, but not full rolls of proofs. Wouldn't surprise me if someone's coin collection is now missing.
 
I found 2 rolls earlier in the year plus a $3.50 in loose halves from the same bank, so it can happen, must just be someone turning in gramps collection or something
 
WOW...thats is quite a find. I have never seen that or the full roll of silver either.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom